Our development teams are responsible for all aspects of the property development process including:
This ensures “ownership” by the Rightacres team, and avoids the issue of external resources not delivering on time or to specifications. Because Rightacres owns the assets it develops, customers are assured that developments are of the highest standards. Our success is also based on our integrated approach, and our ability to manage numerous and interrelated activities efficiently and within timeframes, from environmental issues to contracts and building contractors.
In addition, Rightacres focus on people allows us to hire and retain the best specialists required to support our property development activities.
1. Sourcing the ideal property or land, taking into account
location, infrastructure and other factors;
2. Negotiating joint ventures or partnerships, if required;
3. Identifying options for optimising the deal structure;
4. Advising on issues relating to the environment and
planning, as well as development approvals;
5. Contractual rights and obligations;
6. Master planning;
7. Architecture and design;
8. Developing purpose built facilities;
9. Project management;